Storage » Ceph
Supermicro/Ceph Solutions - Object-Based Storage Cluster
Supermicro object based scale-out storage C-Series are turnkey storage clusters designed and optimized for Ceph, an open-source, massively scalable, software-defined storage system. Built with enterprise class hardware, Supermicro object based scale-out storage C-Series delivers unified object, block and file storage with high performance, high scalability and high availability. Supermicro scale-out storage C-Series is ideal for OpenStack, CloudStack and common hypervisors environments. These fully integrated solutions include all hardware components from server to networking, cabinet and power distribution unit. It is fully tested and certified by Inktank.
Supermicro's C-Series architecture has been proven by extensive lab testing as well as production deployments. Supermicro worked closely with software partners to define and validate the most optimized hardware configuration with real application workloads. It takes the guess work out of designing and deploying a truly scalable storage solution that meets the most demanding enterprise IT and data center environments. Supermicro resellers and channel partners can take advantage of the turnkey systems and reference architecture to deploy Ceph based storage and infrastructure that scales efficiently.
Supermicro/CEPH Solution At-a-Glance
- Ceph Optimized Server Configurations
- Object and Block Level Storage with S3 and Swift Integration
- Hybrid Disk configurations deliver low-latency performance
- 10G Frontend Networking
- Bonded 10G Backend Networking (20Gb/s OSD-to-OSD)
- Out-of-Band Server Management Software (OOB)
- Full Rack Integration with Onsite Installation Available!
Ready to Deploy Configurations
- Role specific server models - base server configurations offer performance, capacity and density to fit popular storage applications. Components are easily customized to meet specific requirements
- Optimized network configurations - rack level integration offers streamlined deployment of storage and infrastructure with consistency not attainable using improvised expansion methods
- Storage/Media Ratios to fit user applications - deployment of SSD and rotating media allows the solution to meet demanding performance and density targets