Server » VMWare EVO:RAIL
- Kontakt oss for mer info og tilbud!
Supermicro's EVO: RAIL appliance is a complete Hyper-converged Infrastructure Appliance. It combines compute, networking and storage resources into a single 2U, 4-node form factor to create a simple, easy-to-deploy building block for the Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC).
- Supermicro's EVO: RAIL appliance starts with four independent hosts and a distributed datastore, implemented on the 2U TwinPro2 SuperServer.
- Fault tolerance, reliability and automatic scale-out are key features implemented though VMware software technologies and Supermicro hardware designs.
- EVO: RAIL Deployment, Configuration, and Management enables power-on to VM creation in minutes, easy VM deployment and non-disruptive upgrade.
- Supermicro's EVO: RAIL appliance embraces latest compute, storage and networking technologies, with leading VMware certified components for peace-of-mind implementation.
- Supermicro's EVO: RAIL appliance is ordered via a single SKU and backed by Supermicro Global Service as a single point of contact for hardware and software support.
Supermicro's 2U TwinPro2T SuperServer, is the foundation to implement for EVO: RAIL hyper-converged infrastructure. This scale-out solution features an optimal balance of compute, memory, storage and networking in a high-density 4-node, dual processor server appliance, simplifying virtualization across Enterprise, private/hybrid-Cloud, End-user computing and branch office environments.
2U 4-node TwinPro architecture supporting maximized CPU, memory, SSD, NVMe and 10GbE NIC ports offers the industry's highest density, exactly optimized solution for VMware's hyper-converged infrastructure appliance. With Supermicro's Green Computing technologies, customers will benefit not only from the system specification and performance, but also from advanced thermal design and energy efficient technologies such as our Titanium level high-efficiency (96%) power supply, increasing their overall performance per watt, per dollar, per square foot.